All About My Avatar!

Welcome back to my blog! You may have noticed my avatar. I made it on Face Your Manga, which is a great site to make your avatar on. When I was making my avatar, I thought about a few things. I wanted it to look like me, but it obviously can’t look exactly like me. It took a couple of tries, but I finally customized it to where I liked it. Now, my avatar looks like me and I’m satisfied with it. Once again, thank you for reading my blog, and please take the time to look at my other classmates’ blogs.

Also, comment if you have any questions! See you next time!

My Passion: Volleyball!!

2017/02/18 WVB | KU Eagles vs NAIT OoksHi everyone! My name is Maya. Volleyball is a great sport, and super fun and easy to play. There are 3 key things that you should always do. The first is to ALWAYS bend your knees. If you don´t, then the ball will go backwards when you hit it. Another one is your hand position. It should always be one certain way, and I will talk about that in another post and explain how to do it. Your hand position is very important, because if you do the wrong one, then you could seriously injure your arm.The final one is to stay focused. If you aren’t, then you could miss the ball coming to you and get hurt. I hope you like my tips and you learn for them.

Now, you know that I play volleyball, but you don’t know anything else about me! So let me tell you somethigns about me and my volleyball life. My favorite position to play in is back right. I like it because I get to serve the ball when I play that position. My favorite team is the USA volleyball team. Some brands that I reccomend for knee pads are Nike and Under Armor. For shorts, there are many good brands, like Under Armor, Nike, Mizuno, Asics, and many more. The best brands are Nike and Under Aromor. Thank you for reading my blog! See you next time!!

Sangudo via Compfight

1 2